Oooh.. yeah.. it is Saturday afternoon and i am at home. Why? Cos i am going out later.. hehe.. with my parents' permission of course (yes i am indeed 24). I am going to the SAE DJ Mixing contest @ Phuture. WooHoo. And my parents allow me to be home at 2am. So happy. Hopefully it is fun though. I am going with Fendy, my sis and Eddy and Fendy's friends.
Btw.. yesterday we were at the studio. I tried to sing 'Bodies' by Smashing Pumpkins and i sound like a constipated Britney Spears. Arghh.. but i do sound better than her of course... even when i am having sore throat and sound like a Changi Bapuk! ;p Manis sang a Hindustan song and his voice is super nice. I think me & Fendy should ask him to sing at our wedding. c",)
Arghh.. gotta go now. I am having a headache.. and futhermore.. i need to shower and get ready ;p!
~your smile made the difference~
--10/02/2004 04:17:00 PM--