I hope somebody goes to the ladies.. i so need to pee.. but dont dare to go to the ladies alone. Arg. I know i am 20+.. but well.. fine.. i am a coward! Dang.. pls pls pls somebody.. pls go to the ladies. I dont think my bladder can hold everything without spilling (hehe!) from Raffles Place MRT to Eunos. Maybe it can.. maybe.. cos my record was from Tioman to JB.. yeah.. i know.. it is no good.. can cause stones.. for all i know.. i have a mini aquarium (with no fish!) in me. Or even worse.. those pebbled tracks that senior citizens like to torture themselves on... you know.. the one that is supposedly good for blood circulation or somethingy. Anyway.. back to the story.. i had to hold back from Tioman to JB cos the toilets at the jetties and ferry was too too eeeky (and you know me.. i am very particular abt toilets!).. i tell you.. it was pure suffering. I had to muster all my self-control not to pee in a paper cup... or even worse.. in the car. Hehe. Dang.. i need to go badly. I think i am going.. NOW.
~your smile made the difference~
--10/20/2004 09:24:00 PM--