and i am off off off.. *BIG SMI)E* .. wooHoo.. so happY! I will be back at work on Sunday though.. but it is oK. I hope to see Fendy the seXy hunk tomorrow. ;p Gotta pack my stuff.. my desk is messier than my room now.. oops.. then again.. that is not possible.. nothing .. i repeat.. NOTHING could be messier than my room. Hehe. I sound proud of it.. but i am not. My mum always say that Fendy will run away (when we are married) if i am this messy. ;p Dang.. that is not good... i shall strive to be neater.. and to clean my room often. Ooh.. i got carried away again. Dang. I need to P again. Goodnight Peeps. Oh.. yes.. i am waiting for some kind soul to go to the ladies again. Oops.. i heard footsteps... gotta go. Goodnight.
~your smile made the difference~
--10/21/2004 09:41:00 PM--