I am waiting for a reply from HR. Some of my colleagues have received their lumpsum increment and extra variable bonus but some of us did not receive it. Hrmph.. cant wait .. heard the amt is good. I hope that HR guy will call before i knock off. I hope i will get it tomorrow. Then me & Fendy can go have a nice dinner at Swensens or somethingy. We are sooooo broke after the 'party'. Perhaps.. i could treat my sis and bf and fendy's sis and bf and parents. Oooh.. and i am gonna get a new HP for Fendy dear.
Argh.. my wrist is so so painful. It has been like this for like 1 1/2 weeks. It hurts real bad today.. and it is giving me a headache. I think i made it worse carrying all those stuff. I think i need to go for a massage. It is difficult for me to work like this. It hurts to type.
~your smile made the difference~
--9/27/2004 04:34:00 PM--