1 1/2 more weeKs to my GIRLY PARTY.. the theme is Greek Godesses.. but i kinda want to change it to Bollywood (but dang.. it is too malayish!) or Red Indian (easy.. but do we have to do the owooowoowooo?). Greek is like difficult. I know you can just use a toga top and some accessories.. and voila.. you look like a greek goddess. But me.. being a lump of Feta (FAT AH) cheese cannot get into a toga top. So How? Any ideas? Bollywood is fun.. cos it is easy to dress up. Hrmph... how.. how.. how.. have to ask the peeps.
I have to wrap up the party favors this week. So far.. i kinda got 10 ppl confirmed. Not bad huh. Everybody has to bring some food. I am so tempted to buy a whole warm chocolate cake from Starbucks.. but dont know whether it will go to waste. I need to go to NTUC Bedok toooo.. to get the Chocolate & Caramel Dip from the Aussie section. And oooh... the turkish delight. Should i bake my own choco fudge cake? Or make chocolate mousse... Hrmph... decisions decisions. I know we are gonna have BBQ.. that is for sure. My sis is bringing spaghetti, sheels bringing potato salad andsal's cuzzin Yanti will be bringing brownies. Yummy.. c",).
~your smile made the difference~
--9/13/2004 05:32:00 PM--