Hrmph.. cos of the party. I dont know if i have the time to do everything. My darling sister is helping out quite a lot though. I am so stressed... and financially strained as well.. hope things will sort themselves. I just wanna have a fun party.. but this is becoming stressful. Let's hope i wont be too tired to enjoy myself this Friday. Busy with work.. planning.. buying stuff. Hrmphh.. i thought parties are supposed to be fun... maybe i guess it is.. for those who attend it.. but not those who plan it. Arghh... 2hr 30mins more before i knock off. Hope to see Fendy later.. he is my destresser... hehe.
Had a good weekend though. On Saturday, we went to Sakura to have a too-spicy meal. Yummy.. but not so good for the stomach..! After that we were so tired that we went to Fendy's to laze around. We left for his school in the evening. As usual.. the studio was cosY.. very nice. I stayed there till abt 10+pm cos his friends came and they are like shy with me. (I still dont understd why ppl are shy with me! What is wrong with me? Sheels, Nisa.. any idea dears?)
Sunday was better... me and Fendy went to Tampines.. and we were shooting ice at each other at Coffee Bean. It was so fun, funny and disgusting. That is one of the many things i love about Fendy. He is so fun and he doesnt care about what people think. I can just be myself and let the child in me get out. c",) We met up with his friends aft that.. as usual.. we were like laughing and laughing. Fendy and I actually had a small tiff before that.. and i cried (ooh.. me being drama.. i can summon up tears at my will.. ;p.. but dont tell him that!).. and Guess What Fendy said after that? He got the cheek to say that i look good after i cry (Thank god the mascara and the rest of the make-up is waterproof.. otherwise i would look like a melted wax doll!) and that i have this glow after that. Weird Fendy.. i dont notice any different at all.. surely he doesnt mean the mucus shining in my nose? Hehe.. definitely not.. cos i blew my nose after that.. and asked him to check if there is anything in my nose. (Yes i am THAT comfy with him!) c",)
~your smile made the difference~
--9/20/2004 04:06:00 PM--