Yeah... i am one. I am a drama-queen. I realized that while talking to Sheels on Saturday night. And best of all for Sheels.. she managed to take part in my drama yesterday evening. Haha. I had a very funny weeKend. But... i shall not elaborate. So funny. Like some draMa. Well.. if i am a drama queen.. then Fendy is like the drama king. We are so drama-mama... i guess it is cos we are very passionate ppl. I love you Beebo!
My life is like one soap opera. It is exciting.. but again.. sometimes tiring. I guess.. both me and Fendy enjoy the dramas. We know that despite all the 'I hate yous, 'You are a jerk' we love each other so much. I only drama with ppl i know i have nothing to lose with... or somebody whom you know you will not lose (leaving aside fate's interference though). I dont know how long i have been a drama queen... maybe all my life. One thing is for sure.. not everybody can take my drama. Thank god i met my drama match in Fendy. ;p
~your smile made the difference~
--9/13/2004 11:52:00 AM--