Party was bad.. after all me and my sis' and my effort and money.. only a couple of ppl turn up. Luckily, Fendy's sis & her BF came. Fendy & my sis bf was there too. The company was good and Fendy's friends did drop by. I did enjoy myself and i hope they do too. The food was good and ambience superb.
It was actually a recipe for disaster. I should have known. But it is ok.. at least i know who i can count on - Family. Mine and Fendy's. And we could also count on his friends. Mine? Dont know what to say! Sad to realize such things now.. but well.. at least i did realize it. One thing is for sure.. i will NEVER organize such parties again.. unless it is for family or Fendy's friends. I mean.. i put in so much time and effort despite my busy schedule.. and was it appreciated? Did they bother to turn up? Did they help? I was very very upset.. so upset that i couldnt cry.. until last night. I dont mean to be oversensitive but well.. i have feelings. Luckily i have Fendy.. my dear darling Fendy. And luckily I have my sis too. I thank god for these ppl.
*Sigh* I dont want to blog abt this. I shall try to smile and write abt something happier.
~your smile made the difference~
--9/27/2004 01:06:00 PM--