That day... when i went to meet Sheels.. she and her friends were drawing with Craypas. I so wanted to join them.. but was afraid that all i could manage was hearts.. red hearts.. pink hearts. Hehe..!
Then yesterday.. me and Fendy bought Craypas ($2.95 but 16 bloody colors only!) and 2 drawing blocks ($0.30 each! Gd buy!)! Hehe.. then we went to starbucks and draw. Actually.. Fendy was a bit paiseh abt it at first.. but well.. his creativity got the better of him. He drew something that he said Pink Floyd would use as their album cover.. though it suspiciously looks like a Pink Floyd album cover already.. hehe! I drew a day at the beach.. and butterflies (with 'The Beatles' scattered ard).. and guess what darling Fendy said? He said it reminds him of 'I am Sam'. Hehe.. my drawings were really kiddo-like! Dang Fendy ;p!
Speaking of 'I am Sam'.. have u seen it.. it is such a beautiful movie..i watched it like 5 times.. i have the VCD even. And the soundtrack is wonderful too ( but i didnt buy it!) .. beatle's song covered by Rufus Wrainwright! I think Rufus Wrainwright's version of 'Across the Universe' is better that The Beatles. I think i am gonna laze ard with Fendy at his house this Sat and watch 'I am Sam' again.. and watch 'Hum Tum'! Cheaper.. and we can tapao from Hjh Maimunah.. Yummy...! *Licks my fingers*
~your smile made the difference~
--9/02/2004 03:48:00 PM--