I have been too much of a busybody the past few days (aha.. so that explains the absence, Mr Watson)! No.. not busybody as in i kept my body busy with exercises (which my marshmallowy body so need.. nuff said!) but busy blog-hopping. Hrmph.. and guess what.. it is such a small world. Shall not elaborate though.. if yer wanna know why.. call me. ;p Anyway.. it is so nice to read other people's stuff.. esp people you kinda know. I am such a busy body.. i know.. and i enjoy being one. Got a problem with that? ;p
Btw.. i went to an interview yesterday. It is for an internal transfer to a dept in Business Banking. Good prospects.. but the job sounds quite scary. Nevertheless, i hope to get the position (do i? i am dang confused.). But I so need to get out of the hellhole.
*Help.Bachaoo.Tolong.Chiouming.* Need i say how desperate i am? Dont think so.
~your smile made the difference~
--8/19/2004 10:54:00 PM--