<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Disgusting..


I was watching fear factor yesterday and saw the list of things that sporean, thais, filipinos etc fear most. I think the sporean list is incorrect.. this is what i think...

I think the GREATEST FEAR Singaporeans seem to have is............. FEAR OF NOT GETTING A SEAT IN PUBLIC TRANSPORT.

Ah ah.. and i know a lotta ppl will agree with me. It is so disgusting.. to seem them rushing to the seats like is a matter of life and death. I just cant std their ugly behaviour. And not only when it come to seats. I work @ Raffles Place, so in the morning rush, you will have to queue just to go up the escalator.. and SO MANY ppl actually dont bother to queue. They just crowd ard there and they push you. It is simply disgusting. They dressed like yuppies but even monkeys are more civilised. And ooh yeah.. another problem is the brainless ppl who read their newspaper in a crowded train. Just 2 weeks ago, i was in a darn crowded train, on the way to work, and there was this IDIOT who was sitting and reading his newspaper. If he hadnt read his newspapers, i believe at least 2 ppl could stand there. When more ppl got into the train i tried to move in but he stared at me when i accidentally hit his newspaper. Super brainLess. Brainless would be what you describe the ivies as well. The ivies is the name i give to ppl who lean against the PoLe. I mean.. HELLO.. ppl need to hold on to the pole too. Dang.

Speaking of all these ugly beings...something happened at esplanade on saturday while i was with Fendy and I was furious... I was sitting with Fendy at the seats along esplanade. Then Fendy was thirsty, so he went to buy drinks. This BRAINLESS man came and sat down before i could say anything. I move to my right as there is space so i could save that space for Fendy. And guess what the BRAINLESS man did? He called his son and asked him to sit there. I was furious. When Fendy came back, i moved to my right again and apologized to Fendy, saying that the ppl just came and sat. Fendy, stood up like 2 mins later to check out the ice cream stall and can you believe what happened? The BRAINLESS wife came and sat at that place. Is that horrible or what? Fendy saw that and called me on my HP and i said very loudly... "Can u believe it? Are they bloody stupid or what? That is such disgusting behaviour!". I was so so angry. They are such dingoes.

And most of these ppl are CATHERINES... hrmpph.. what are CATHERINES? well.. ask fendy.. he knows.. hehe.. Well.. i just hope i wont be stuck here for the rest of my life. Cant std these ppl anymore. Even my parents will be migrating in abt 4 yrs. They are thinking of staying in Perth. Shd we move to Greenland Fendy darling?



~your smile made the difference~
--8/03/2004 08:30:00 AM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com