Before this job.. i thought the most exciting countdown was for New Year. Nuff said.
I am so exhausted. How can so many evil people reside in this earth? The worst thing is that their evil ways led me to hate them. I dont like to hate people! I hope this people will get what they deserve. *sigh*
Why cant this be a perfect world? So many evil people roaming and poisoning the planet. So many people who think they are god or they are more superior than others. *sigh*
I hope i will have a nice day tomorrow. I cried at work just now cos this dingo was so nasty. To add on to that.. i am stressed and i am having my PMS. I need a new job. DESPERATELY. It doesnt matter if the bank gives me 21 days leave and >4mths bonus. It doesnt matter. *Chemical Bro's "It Doesnt Matter" plays in my mind. I need some happiness. I deserve some happiness. Money is not happiness and cant buy happiness. I need PEACE. I need to feel GOOD. I need to SMILE. I need to be HAPPY. OMG... i think i need to start praying again. But i am having my rasberry ripple week.
I think i will meet SHeels tomorrow and have a nice morning. Evening... if i feel like it.. i will meet Fendy. Fendy... Fendy Fendy.. *sigh*.. dont know what to say.
I am down... i am down.. i am so sleepy... i am so stressed. A sense of melancholy has enveloped me. I need a HUG. *sigh*.....
~your smile made the difference~
--8/11/2004 12:43:00 AM--