WooHoo.. 32mins more... dang.. it looks like it is gonna rain.. hopefully it doesnt.. waste of my $33 if it does!
I feel so icky already today. I wore this new blouse i bought.. and the material is rather thick. I didnt really sweat.. but just feel icky.. feel like buying a new blouse and change. Or just wear a shawl.. then ppl will really say.. Wo Mad! haha.. i will look like an ad for michellin tyres.. or bandaid man. Dang.. that reminds me.. i really need to lose weight.. (i know it is obvious).. i cant see my toes anymore and realized it only when my mum said my toenails are long! And when i wear this new blouse.. i look pregnant and.. yeah i secretly love to be pregnant... but not when i am not married! And.. it is not exactly a good thing to look pregnant when i am not. Gosh.. I am sick. *strokes my stomach and talk to the imaginary baby* <-- this can happen to you when you get too much crap in one day..
~your smile made the difference~
--8/27/2004 05:26:00 PM--