OoH... i just had my lunch and i am feeling so daZed now. Did the auntie put something in the rice or what? Psh..
Hrmph.. yesterday my mum asked me (for the millionth time)when my appt with my gynae wil be. I told her i have to check. Hrmpph.. dont know how long i can hide from her the fact that i didnt go for my last appt! It was supposed to be in Jan but i didnt go. I am sick of my gynae telling me that i have put on weight! SHIT! Wasnt it her who put me on birth control pills and hormone? DANG DANG DANG! I remembered asking her if all those shitty stuff will make me put on weight.. and with saccharine-sweetness she said no. DAMN IT! Now look at my body.. from a constant 51KG (No matter what i eat!) to a .. damn i am too ashamed to reveaL my weiGHt... what shd i do.. Maybe shd make an appt soon...seems like my probLems are starting again..! Cheh.. DAMN.. why cant i be norMaL!
~your smile made the difference~
--7/09/2004 12:22:00 PM--