c",) I am very haPPy.. althouGH i feel a bit guilty. Why? Well....
1) Fendy surprised me with another Diamond ring yesterday. I was eyeing this Diamond and pear-shape Pink Sapphire ring and he bought it for me yesterday even though it is 3/4 of his pay. Thanks darling. This is the 2nd time. i love you but you shoudlnt have.
2) My parents were at the Hyatt weekend in Johor as per normal. I asked for Hum Tum & Tehzeeb VCDS and 'Kueh Rose' and my parents scour the whole place to look it for me.
I am so lucky to have such loving parents and bf. I really... do count my blessings. c",) I love you all. I am happy...
Btw.. they have put up new lamp posts at the carpark in front of my block and wooHoo.. the whole dang place looks like a stadium.. *I feel so safe*.. haha.
Later we will be going for a picnic with Fendy's friends....
~your smile made the difference~
--7/04/2004 10:25:00 AM--