Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Cold COld day..
I was late for work just now.. dang.. i was supposed to start at 8am as i changed with my colleague but i came in at 8.02am. FECK.. even 1 bloody minute is counted. FECK man. It had been a bloody busy day. Dang. Feck. Non-stop calls.
I went to eat LaKsa @ Caltex House for lunch.. but it was raining dang heavily after that. I had to use my shawl to cover my hair (As it becomes fecking frizzy when it comes into ctc with rain!) and now i am freaKing coLd and shivering.
Later i am not going to the airport cOs fendy's sis will check in ard 6.20pm so.. tooo bad. Me will meet uP with Fendy @ siMei instead.
I am sooo sooo tired and am losing my voiCe.. danG.. why can all these ppl stop calling.. danG.. i am fecKing tired... the weekend is a long way.... *counting dowN to 6pm first*...
~your smile made the difference~
--7/20/2004 02:40:00 PM--