These poems were written just a mth after i got together with Fendy. We will be celebrating out 2yr anniversary on the 11th of June. (Wow, time passes so fast!)
These words to you i write
From the very bottom of my heart
So pure and so true
Just to tell you how much i love you
You bring me joy that nobody could
As you heal me of my wound
You take away all the sadness
As you bring into my life lots of happiness
I remember when we first met
How, when i saw you, my heart leapt
And when i saw your smile
My heart just goes wild
I remember that windy night
As we kiss under the moonlight
By the sea and the sand
And how i wish that that night never end
Although we've just been together for a month
I dare say i've never had so much fun
As we spend more time together
As i get to know you better
As 30 days go by
For you my heart do cry
As i yearn for your touch
And for you whom i love so much
I really hope we don't have to part
As that would really break my heart
With you forever i wanna be
From now till eternity
This very rainy morning
I lay here waiting for the phone to ring
With my book and a hot cup of tea
And waiting to tell you how much you mean to me
~your smile made the difference~
--6/01/2004 04:44:00 PM--