Last Sunday was Maslindah's wedding. I am so happy for her. Me and honey reached her place at abt 7.30pm. Cheh.. cos we had an argument.. honey so grumpy lah sometimes and also cos i knocked off at 5.30pm. Anyway, when we reached her place, the wedding is over but she and her new hubby and Sal were waiting for us. Mas was looking so radiant and happy and i saw a side of her that i never see before. She seemed stronger.. hmm.. not that she is weak.. but normally she seems very naive and very soft but when i saw her with Azmi, hmm.. she look so happy and in control. I am so happy for her and it was so cute to see the couple getting a bit lovey dovey albeit shyly. *Sighh..* Congrats my dear Mas. I remember you used to tell me that you wish you would have a guy to love and to love you. Now you have, and may you be happy forever and ever. *smiLes*
~your smile made the difference~
--6/13/2004 02:46:00 PM--