I went for an interview on Thursday for an Admin Officer Position @ a UK insurance company. It was located in Shenton Way. The place was nice. I had to take a cab there cos i took 10000000 hours to get ready. I thought of wearing a shirt but couldnt button it. Sad huh. I ended up wearing my fav blue tarakucha blouse and my ever there shawl. I was shocked and kinda shaken when i realized there were 3 ppl interviewing me. I mean, this is not the first time i experienced such an interview, but well i just didnt expect it. Anyway, i think i busted the interview. *Sigh* I know i didnt get the job although they said i was a 'Positive' candidate. Woo hey, what is that supposed to mean? 'Positive'.. hmm. Now it is Sunday and no reply yet... so i know the answer.. *sigh*.. have to continue my search...
~your smile made the difference~
--6/13/2004 02:55:00 PM--