---- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, 07 August, 2003 9:14 PM
From: HIM
Hi,
Just wondering if u are still using this emailaddress
Regards
HIM
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, 07 August, 2003 9:14 PM
From: ME
HeYa
Yes im still using this email... why u wanna use this email address?
Thks
---- Original Message -----
From: HIM
Hi,
No lah..
I just wanna apologize for all that I did to you. I realized i've done so many things that must have hurt you. I've forgotten the sacrifices that you have made and all that you have gone through. I'm not trying to make the a wound bleed again, just wanna ask for your forgiveness. It just suddenly come to my senses that I need to make peace with you if I were to move on with my life. Thanks again for every effort that you had done for me. Once again, I am truly sorry for having wasted so much of your time and energy.
I wish you all the best and happiness in your life.
Best wishes
HIM
---- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, 08 August, 2003 10:08 AM
From: ME
Heya
There's nothing to be forgiven abt... it takes 2 to tango.. i wasnt a good girl at that time.. so all is forgiven and forgotten.. and its a long time back c",).
And you didnt waste my time... and i dont really do any sacrifices..so dont worry.. ive moved on a long time back...! c",)Peace?
Thks
ME
---- Original Message -----
Sent: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 14:19:12 8.00am
From: HIM
Peace... thank you
~your smile made the difference~
--6/25/2004 09:01:00 PM--