I was @ Orhard with Fendy & friends when we saw this very drunken guy. He looked abt Siddique's (My bro) age ie. 20. He was swaying and couldnt really walk straight. I felt so strongly that he was drowning his sorrows. I cried because i felt so sad and empathise with him. I dont know why but i really felt so strongly that he had some problems. I felt so bad and guilty about not helping him. So whoever you are, hope you are feeling better and is safe and sound.
I dont know why but this kind of things happens quite often for me. I dont know why but sometimes, when i heard things like ppl breaking up, havings problems etc, i will cry for them. I can just feel their pain. I dont show them when i cry but when they tell me such things, i will go home, get so affected by their pain and will start to cry. I will only feel better after sometime.
Am i weird or am i such a softie? Hrmpphh..
~your smile made the difference~
--5/30/2004 01:02:00 PM--